- Making the break from commodity agriculture as a self-reliant, diversified farming operation, that builds soil for future generations.
- How to produce nutrient dense food and be recognized and rewarded for it in the market.
- How commoditizing our food system has caused the current health crisis in our nation. The truth behind “what’s in our food”, how it got there, and who’s responsible.
- Just wanted to say thanks for hosting a great event and for thinking of Dr. Bronner’s. We really appreciate the work you and Spencer are doing. Take care – Les Szabo, Dr. Bronner’s, Portland, Oregon
- Spence and Abbey, Thanks for putting on a great event. I enjoyed meeting many old friends and making some new friends as well! Warm Regards, Loren Poncia Stemple Creek Ranch, Marin County, California
- Just wanted to thank you for all you do. What you guys are doing is such important work, and you’re making a difference. You’ve brought some amazing people into our lives. Yesterday’s conference was just another in a long string of inspirational and re-energizing (regenerative!) classes and sessions you’ve put together-brilliant! We are lucky to have you both in the valley, and as friends. – Jason Diven, rancher, Surprise Valley, California
- You have created something amazing with Grazing for Change. Congratulations! – Alexis Koefoed, Soul Food Farm, Vacaville, California
Thank you for all that you have brought into our family’s life and our community. You have played a huge role in transforming anger and paralysis into inspiration and action, for me at least. I can’t imagine a greater gift. – Owen Segerstrom, Down the Mountain Farmstead, Washoe County, Nevada