- Location: Southern California, TBD
- Coursework: The workshop covers the foundations of Holistic Management, holistic decision-making and is a comprehensive study of the methods, tools and techniques of Holistic Financial Planning. Participants gain hands-on experience developing their own financial plans.
- The workshop price includes breakfast snacks, coffee, tea, water and lunches for each day, pasture walks on the ranch to see Holistic Management in action and one-on-one time with Savory Institute accredited field professionals and educators. Join us and learn how:
- to plan for profit
- increase production and capacity of your land
- improve the health of the land and your peace of mind
Learn more about how Holistic Financial Planning can work for you. All training materials and educators are accredited by the Savory Institute.