- Jun 05 - 07 2018
TimeTime Zone: UTC+0
- 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Foundations of Holistic Management, County Durham
Foundations of Holistic Management3-Day Training Course
At Cross Lanes Organic Farm, and in collaboration with Tree House Farm.
This training course covers the fundamentals of Holistic Management:
- The four key insights.
- The four ecosystem processes and how to assess their condition.
- The tools for managing the ecosystem processes, and the results they tend to produce.
The course then moves into holistic decision-making:
- Defining the whole under management.
- Creating a holistic context.
- Using the seven context checks and the feedback loop to ensure better decisions.
It ends with an overview of the Holistic Management planning and monitoring procedures:
- Holistic Financial Planning.
- Holistic Planned Grazing.
- Holistic Land Planning.
- Holistic Ecological Monitoring.