- Nov 22 - 24 2017
TimeTime Zone: UTC+0
- All Day
Foundations of Holistic Management 3-Day Training Course
This training course covers the fundamentals of Holistic Management:
- The four key insights.
- The four ecosystem processes and how to assess their condition.
- The tools for managing the ecosystem processes, and the results they tend to produce.
The course then moves into holistic decision-making:
- Defining the whole under management.
- Creating a holistic context.
- Using the seven context checks and the feedback loop to ensure better decisions.
It ends with an overview of the Holistic Management planning and monitoring procedures:
- Holistic Financial Planning.
- Holistic Planned Grazing.
- Holistic Land Planning.
- Holistic Ecological Monitoring.
The training will be conducted at The Fairway Inn at Rickmansworth Golf Course in Hertfordshire, just inside the M25, which is the motorway that rings London.
- Rickmansworth Train Station is a 1 hour 10 minute train ride from London Euston Station.
- It is 1.3 miles from Rickmansworth Train Station to Rickmansworth Golf Course, and is accessible by bus or taxi.
On-farm activities will be conducted at a nearby beef farm that is managing holistically:
Bailey Hill Farm
Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire, HP8 4RT
For more details:
Telephone: +44 (0) 7446 780081
Email: [email protected]