- This event has passed.
On-Farm Holistic Management Intensive
October 3, 2021 - October 12, 2021$1200 – $1900
Holistic Management Intensive
Have you ever wanted to be a soil scientist, regenerative rancher and successful business planner? Whether you’re a producer looking to improve your farm/ranch economics while improving ecological outcomes on your landbase or a community member who is thinking of entering the field of regenerative agriculture and wants to develop awareness of the industry that feeds us, this course will provide tremendous value. We will teach you all these core principles and set you up for success in becoming a successful leader in Regenerative Agriculture and Holistic Management.
This 10- day immersive experience is designed for anyone who wants to learn the whole of Holistic Management. We will take a deep dive into developing a holistic context and how to use this as a decision making framework to guide holistic grazing planning, financial planning, and land planning. We will also spend time in the field to understand how to access ecosystem function and soil health to inform your management decisions and improve your landbase over time.
If you’re interested in attending individual modules please connect with us.
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING MODULES: $1200
The Foundations of Holistic Management — 2 Days.
- The fundamentals of holistic management and developing a holistic context.
- The ecosystem processes and the tools to manage them.
- Holistic decision-making.
Holistic Ecological Monitoring & Soil Health — 2 Day.
- The fundamentals of holistic ecological monitoring. How to determine a landbase Ecological Health Index score. Soil Health with Nobel Research Institute.
Holistic Financial Planning — 2 Days.
- The fundamentals of holistic financial planning.
- Creating your holistic financial plan.
Holistic Planned Grazing — 3 Days.
- The fundamentals of holistic planned grazing.
- Creating, implementing, and monitoring your grazing plan.
Holistic Land Planning — 1 Day.
- The fundamentals of holistic land planning.
- Creating your holistic land plan.
Course Host: Double P Ranch Bixby, OK
This course will be hosted at Double P Ranch. Join us on our 300-acre ranch in the beautiful cross timber region of Oklahoma, just a short drive from Tulsa.
Accommodations: Opt-in $200
We will be hosting RV and tent campers with a full kitchen and bathroom available. There is also a nearby B&B 2 miles from the ranch and hotels within minutes.
Food: Opt-in $500
We will be providing 3 meals a day. We will have a local chef preparing lunch and dinner for us on the ranch using Double P meat and local produce where we can. Breakfasts will vary.
JOIN US SATURDAY EVENING Oct. 2nd FOR A BONFIRE & COOK OUT TO KICK OFF THE COURSE.