Manejo Holístico curso especialización 2 de 2 (5 días)
December 6 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm CET
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until December 10, 2023
During the 10-day specialization training, which we offer in two 5-day sessions to facilitate participation, you will learn in more detail the fundamentals of holistic management as well as learn to apply the knowledge in your own context through MH tools: planning holistic grazing, holistic land planning, holistic financial planning and ecological monitoring.
The training is mixed, with classroom and field time, taught by accredited professionals from the Savory Institute. This training is required for those who want to be accredited by the Savory Institute (Accredited Professional, AP, in English).
The second five days of training include:
- Part 1 Review
- How to prepare a financial plan
- Learning to read the soil through ecological monitoring
- Why is grazing planning important?
- The basics of grazing planning
- How to make a grazing plan
- How to use the grazing plan
- How to connect grazing, land and financial plans to each other and to the holistic context
All students will receive access to the chapters of the holistic management manual related to the training topics in Spanish in .pdf format.
The Holistic Management book, 3rd edition, written by Allan Savory and Jody Butterfield translated into Spanish as well as the manual, both printed, will be available for purchase during the trainings.