- This event has passed.
Holistic Planned Grazing
March 17, 2022 - March 19, 2022$750
This is a Savory Institute accredited course.
By adopting good grazing practices, you can reap the following rewards:
Improved livestock health
* grass productivity
* stocking rates
* crop yields
* climate change
A good grazing plan yields the following benefits:
* healthy, productive animals
* increased biological capital
* sustained livelihood for future generations
* increased plant density and biodiversity
* decreased need for costly inputs
Develop a grazing plan for your land base that accounts for variables commonly overlooked.
A holistic grazing plan accounts for:
* erratic weather
* different types or classes of livestock
* grazing through croplands, orchards, and vineyards
* wildlife needs
* family needs (including holidays)