- This event has passed.
Holistic Management Training, Buckinghamshire, England, Autumn 2018, 3, 6, or 9-Day Course
November 28, 2018 - December 6, 2018
Training Venue: Micklefield Hall, Sarrat Road, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 6AQ, UKEarly Bird Pricing (10% discount) ends on the 24th of October at 5 PM UK
Articles about Bailey Hill Farm:
Choose the approach that suits you best. Immerse yourself in the 9-day Comprehensive course, or start with the 3-day Fundamentals course, then pick-up the Advanced 6-day course later on.
|Level||Dates and Time||Courses Included|
|Fundamentals3-Day Course||28 –30 November 2018 9:30 AM– 5:00 PM||
|Advanced6-Day Course*||1 — 6 December 2018 9:30 AM– 5:00 PM||
|Comprehensive9-Day Course||28 November — 6 December 2018 9:30 AM– 5:00 PM||
*Holistic Management Fundamentals, either the 3-day, online, or self-study course, is a prerequisite to all the Advanced level courses.
A new approach is needed to address the most pressing global problems we face today: global climate change, failing agriculture, increased droughts and flood events, catastrophic rates of soil erosion, hunger and poverty, among other disasters, combined with the broadening recognition that our economic models, based on the flawed presumption of infinite growth in a world of finite resources, are inherently unsustainable.This new approach needs to involve a paradigm shift, a whole new way of thinking, because the old ways of thinking have helped create these global problems. Holistic Management is a framework for decision-making that supports individuals and groups to make a paradigm shift.
- Manage land to improve its health and create a sustainable future for generations to come.
- Increase profits, stocking rates, and crop yields.
- Increase biodiversity: native perennials, wildlife, soil microorganisms.
- Improve quality of life.
- Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
- Whether you are a farmer, conservationist, government employee, business person or informed consumer, this whole landbase, whole system approach to resource management gives you the management tools to understand nature and work with it.
Learning Outcomes by Course
|Holistic Management Fundamentals3-Days||
|Holistic Financial Planning2-Days||
|Holistic Ecological Monitoring1-Day||
|Holistic Planned Grazing2-Days||
|Holistic Land Planning1-Day||
The Savory Institute-defined syllabus assures you of gaining the knowledge and experience required to start practising Holistic Management in your context, and is an important first step in the accreditation pathway.➥ Download Savory Institute Accreditation Pathway➥ Download Course Syllabus
Booking and Payment
After payment is made in full:
- Your space in the class is reserved.
- You will receive Welcome Letter and five Savory Institute Ebooks by Email.
- You will be invited to join the Regenerative Online Network (RON), where you can communicate with instructors and other class participants.
Note that VAT does not apply to publicly-offered Holistic Management training courses.
|Cancellations made up to 60 days prior to the event||Receive a full refund|
|Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the event||May be exchanged for another booking|