- This event has passed.
Holistic Management Intensive, 9-Day Training Course
October 5, 2017 - October 13, 2017￡1200
This training course covers the fundamentals of Holistic Management:
- The four key insights.
- The four ecosystem processes and how to assess their condition.
- The tools for managing the ecosystem processes, and the results they tend to produce.
The course then moves into holistic decision-making:
- Defining the whole under management.
- Creating a holistic context.
- Using the seven context checks and the feedback loop to ensure better decisions.
It ends with an overview of the Holistic Management planning and monitoring procedures:
- Holistic Financial Planning.
- Holistic Planned Grazing.
- Holistic Land Planning.
- Holistic Ecological Monitoring.
The training will be conducted at Penrith Golf Club.
￡450 per person — Regular Price
￡405 per person — Early Bird Price (until 7th of September 2017)
Price includes VAT, coffee and tea, lunch, learning materials.
We are also offering a 3-day foundations programme.
For more details:
Telephone: +44 (0) 7446 780081
Email: [email protected]