Holistic Management Intensive 9-Day Programme
June 27, 2018 - July 5, 2018
This intensive programme of 9 consecutive days is designed for the learner who wants to get a jumpstart by learning the whole of holistic management in one go. It meets the training requirements for becoming a Savory Institute Accredited Professional.
This training course covers:
- The Foundations of Holistic Management — 3 Days: the fundamentals of holistic management, the ecosystem processes and the tools to manage them, holistic decision-making.
- Holistic Financial Planning — 2 Days: the fundamentals of holistic financial planning, creating your holistic financial plan.
- Holistic Planned Grazing — 2 Days: the fundamentals of holistic planned grazing, creating, implementing, and monitoring your grazing plan.
- Holistic Land Planning — 1 Day: the fundamentals of holistic land planning, creating your holistic land plan.
- Holistic Ecological Monitoring — 1 Day: the fundamentals of holistic ecological monitoring, monitoring your land.
Click here to find out more.