Holistic Management Fundamentals
September 8 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm BST
Online with instructor
Saturdays, 9:30 AM — 12:30 PM, London from 8th of september–27th october 2021
£450 No VAT
This whole system approach to resource management gives you tools to improve profitability, regenerate soil, increase quality of life, and increase biodiversity by working with nature.
Relevant for farming, conservation, business, government, NGO’s, consumers.
- Regenerate soil.
- Increase profits and yields.
- Increase biodiversity.
- Reduce stress.
- Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
- Learn the fundamental building blocks of Holistic Management.
- Develop a Holistic Context to guide your decisions and actions.
- Gain practical experience with the holistic decision-making process.
- Discover new solutions to poor soil.