Holistic Management Fundamentals, Online With Instructor
March 5 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm MST
Fridays, 5 March – 30 April 2021 (Except 2 April)
9:30 AM — 12:30 PM London
– This whole system approach to resource management gives you tools to improve profitability, regenerate soil, increase quality of life, and increase biodiversity by working with nature.
– Relevant for farming, conservation, business, government, NGO’s, consumers.
– Regenerate soil.
– Increase profits and yields.
– Increase biodiversity.
– Reduce stress.
– Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
– Learn the fundamental building blocks of Holistic Management.
– Develop a Holistic Context to guide your decisions and actions.
– Gain practical experience with the holistic decision-making process.
– Discover new solutions to poor soil.