Holistic Management Fundamentals, Online With Instructor
May 6, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm BST
HOLISTIC MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
Online Course With Instructor
Wednesdays, 6 May — 24 June 2020, 6:30-9:30 PM UK
– This whole system approach to resource management gives you tools to improve profitability, regenerate soil, increase quality of life, and increase biodiversity by working with nature.
– Relevant for farming, conservation, business, government, NGO’s, consumers.
– Regenerate soil.
– Increase profits and yields.
– Increase biodiversity.
– Reduce stress.
– Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
– Learn the fundamental building blocks of Holistic Management.
– Develop a Holistic Context to guide your decisions and actions.
– Gain practical experience with the holistic decision-making process.
– Discover new solutions to poor soil.
All Online Training is 30% Off Through 31st of May 2020!
To read more about it, and order this course, use this link:
Take an additional 10% off by enrolling in the entire series of online training courses. Use this link: