- This event has passed.
Holistic Management Fundamentals, Lismore, Scotland
October 6, 2020 @ 9:30 am - October 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
HOLISTIC MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
Course 1: Holistic Management Fundamentals, Lismore, Scotland
6-8 October 2020, 9:30 AM — 5:00 PM
– This whole system approach to resource management gives you tools to improve profitability, regenerate soil, increase quality of life, and increase biodiversity by working with nature.
– Relevant for farming, conservation, business, government, NGO’s, consumers.
– Regenerate soil.
– Increase profits and yields.
– Increase biodiversity.
– Reduce stress.
– Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
– Learn the fundamental building blocks of Holistic Management.
– Develop a Holistic Context to guide your decisions and actions.
– Gain practical experience with the holistic decision-making process.
– Discover new solutions to poor soil.
To read more about it, and order this course, use this link:
Take 10% off by enrolling in the entire series of Holistic Management courses on Lismore. Use this link: