- This event has passed.
Holistic Management Fundamentals, Online Course 275
October 16, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm BST
- Regenerate soil.
- Increase profits and yields.
- Increase biodiversity.
- Reduce stress.
- Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
- Learn the fundamental building blocks of Holistic Management.
- Develop a Holistic Context to guide your decisions and actions.
- Gain practical experience with the holistic decision-making process.
- Discover new solutions to poor soil.
Our Online Courses Maximise Learning:
- This is a live online course with a Savory Institute accredited instructor.
- All sessions are recorded so if you miss a class you can catch up.
- We use Zoom to make it easy.
- We keep it interactive by doing group exercises using breakout rooms in Zoom.
- You will do exercises each week to enhance learning and make it relevant.
- We answer your specific questions and provide feedback.
- Receive a lifetime membership to Regrarians Workplace, where we are part of a global community of Earth regenerators.
- The Knowledge Library in Regrarians Workplace contains Savory Institute Ebooks, all Holistic Management forms, recordings, and other materials.
- We meet weekly, Saturdays, the 4th of September–23rd October 2021.
- 9:30 AM — 12:30 PM, London.
- Use this link to convert to your local time zone.
Save money by registering for the entire series:
- This accredited course is part of the Savory Institute Holistic Management curriculum. Download the full curriculum using this link.
- Complete the series in order to fulfill the curriculum requirement of becoming a Savory Institute Accredited Professional.
- Register for the whole series to receive a £300 discount.
Register for the full series to get a £300 discount and a free payment plan. Learn more.
Got a Question?
Book time to speak with the instructor, Sheila Cooke, by using this link.