- This event has passed.
Holistic Management Comprehensive, 9-Day Course, 125
October 6 - October 14£1440
This comprehensive, nine-day Holistic Management course follows Savory Institute curriculum, enabling you to become a Savory Accredited Professional.
- Holistic Management Fundamentals
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Holistic Planned Grazing
- Holistic Ecological Monitoring
- Holistic Land Planning
- Regenerate soil.
- Increase profits and yields.
- Increase biodiversity.
- Reduce stress.
- Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
- Learn the fundamental building blocks of Holistic Management.
- Develop a Holistic Context to guide your decisions and actions.
- Gain practical experience with the holistic decision-making process.
- Discover new solutions to poor soil.
- Develop a Holistic Grazing Plan for a case study.
- Develop your own Holistic Financial Plan.
Our In-Person Courses Maximise Learning:
- This is an in-person course with Hub Leader and Field Professional, Sheila Cooke.
- Receive all the learning materials on the day of the programme.
- Receive a lifetime membership to Regrarians Workplace, where we are part of a global community of Earth regenerators.
- Enjoy delicious Babbinswood Farm food and drinks for breaks and lunch.
- We meet for nine consecutive days, the 6th through the 14th of October 2021.
- 9:30 AM — 5:00 PM.
- Babbinswood Farm
- Berghill Lane, Whittington, West Midlands, SY11 4PF, United Kingdom
- This farm has been managing holistically for five years.
Got a Question?
Book time to speak with the instructor, Sheila Cooke, by using this link.