- This event has passed.
Holistic Land Planning, 2-Day Training Course
January 17, 2018 - January 18, 2018￡345
This course covers the fundamentals of Holistic Land Planning:
- How to design the ideal layout of facilities for a grazing operation.
- How holistic decision-making is used in Holistic Land Planning.
- How Holistic Financial Planning is used in implementing a holistic land plan.
- The critical information to gather before planning.
- The maps needed.
- The decisions related to livestock that will also come into the planning.
- Participants create an ideal holistic land plan and learn to pay for and implement the plan over time.
The training will be conducted at Fernhill Farm, a beef and sheep farm near Bristol. Overnight accommodation is available. Please contact them directly for details.
Cheddar Road, Compton Martin, Bristol, BS40 6LD, United KingdomJen Hunter tel: 07903 584695Email: [email protected]
￡345 per person — Regular Price
￡315 per person — Early Bird Price (until 21 December 2017)
Price includes VAT, coffee and tea, lunch, learning materials.
For more details:
Telephone: +44 (0) 7446 780081
Email: [email protected]