- This event has passed.
Holistic Financial Planning, Online Course 385
January 19, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm MST
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 2, 2022
By following this simple-to-use, cash-based planning process, you can increase your profit, whilst improving quality of life and land health and productivity. There will be much that applies to your situation, no matter what your business or occupation.
- Develop a financial plan for your whole operation that is in alignment with your economic, social and ecological goals.
- Ask questions about your specific situation.
- A proven step-by-step procedure for focusing resources on getting out of debt, and making money.
- Do a Gross Profit Analysis of each of your enterprises, in order to bring in the most money for the least additional cost.
Our Online Courses Maximise Learning:
- This is a live online course with a Savory Institute accredited instructor.
- All sessions are recorded so if you miss a class you can catch up.
- We use Zoom to make it easy.
- We keep it interactive by doing group exercises using breakout rooms in Zoom.
- You will do exercises each week to enhance learning and make it relevant.
- We answer your specific questions and provide feedback.
- Receive a lifetime membership to Regrarians Workplace, where we are part of a global community of Earth regenerators.
- The Knowledge Library in Regrarians Workplace contains Savory Institute Ebooks, all Holistic Management forms, recordings, and other materials.
- We meet weekly, Wednesdays, the 12th of January – 2nd of March 2022.
- 6:30 PM — 9:00 PM, London.
- Use this link to convert to your local time zone.
Save money by registering for the entire series:
- This accredited course is part of the Savory Institute Holistic Management curriculum. Download the full curriculum using this link.
- Complete the series in order to fulfill the curriculum requirement of becoming a Savory Institute Accredited Professional.
- Register for the whole series to receive a £300 discount.
Got a Question?
Book time to speak with the instructor, Sheila Cooke, by using this link.