Course 1: Holistic Management Fundamentals, SKU520
July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm BST
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 22, 2023
Course 1 Holistic Management Fundamentals, SKU520
This whole system approach to resource management gives you tools to improve profitability, regenerate soil, increase quality of life, and increase biodiversity by working with nature. Relevant for farming, conservation, business, government, NGO’s, consumers.
- Regenerate soil.
- Increase profits and yields.
- Increase biodiversity.
- Reduce stress.
- Mitigate flood, drought and climate change.
- Learn the fundamental building blocks of Holistic Management.
- Develop a Holistic Context to guide your decisions and actions.
- Gain practical experience with the holistic decision-making process.
- Discover new solutions to poor soil.
Our Online Courses Maximise Learning:
- This is a live online course with a Savory Institute accredited instructor.
- All sessions are recorded so if you miss a class you can catch up.
- We use Zoom to make it easy.
- We keep it interactive by doing group exercises using breakout rooms in Zoom.
- You will do exercises each week to enhance learning and make it relevant.
- We answer your specific questions and provide feedback.
- Receive a lifetime membership to Regrarians Workplace, where we are part of a global community of Earth regenerators.
- The Knowledge Library in Regrarians Workplace contains Savory Institute Ebooks, all Holistic Management forms, recordings, and other materials.
- We meet weekly for eight weeks, Tuesdays, 6:30 PM — 9:30 PM, London.
- The 4th of July 2023 through August 22, 2023.
- Use this link to convert to your local time zone.
Save money by registering for the entire series:
- This accredited course is part of the Savory Institute Holistic Management curriculum. Download the full curriculum using this link.
- Complete the series in order to fulfil the curriculum requirement of becoming a Savory Institute Accredited Professional.
- Register for the whole series to receive a £300 discount.
Got a Question?
- Book time to speak with the instructor, Sheila Cooke, by using this link.